Comment on page
Requirements and initial setup.
We do not provide support for pirated copies of the game.
OMO CEP for Windows
OMO CEP Lite for Steam Deck
The Microsoft Store / PC Game Pass version of OMORI is not supported.
It uses a different engine that doesn't let us add plugins.
- A Steam Deck running the latest version of the SteamOS software
- A connected keyboard and mouse (wired or wireless)
- At least 1 GB of free space on your system
An external display connected via a USB-C hub is highly recommended.
- The complete OMORI modding setup for Windows
- Includes over 25 enhancement mods
- Includes the OneLoader mod loader
- Mods in the pack can be enabled or disabled
- More mods can be installed from mods.one
- The all-in-one OMORI modpack for Steam Deck
- Includes all of the enhancement mods in OMO CEP for Windows
- OneLoader is NOT included - mods directly replace game files
- Mod loadout CANNOT be customized
- More mods CANNOT be added
By default, Windows Explorer hides the extensions of file types it recognizes (.EXE, .PNG, etc.). It's important that these be visible when setting up mods or asking for support, so we will make sure Windows always shows file extensions for all file types.
- Open a File Explorer window (it doesn't matter where).
- Click the View button at the top of the window.
- Click Show > File name extensions.
- Open a Windows Explorer window (it doesn't matter where).
- Click the View tab at the top of the window.
- Check the box labelled File name extensions if it is not checked already.
File extensions are automatically shown in SteamOS Desktop Mode.
Move onto the next step!
If you've already downloaded OMO CEP, skip this step.
Have you modded OMORI before?
This is my first time modding OMORI
I'm using OneLoader
I'm using GOMORI
You're all set!
Move onto the next page.
Sounds good. Move onto the next page.
Be aware that some of your mods may not be compatible with OMO CEP.
You will need to reset your game files before continuing.
- Open your OMORI\www folder.
- Back up the save folder inside by copying it to another location on your computer.
- Delete every folder inside the www directory except the folder named save.
Make sure not to delete the save folder!
It contains your save data, and OMORI does not have cloud save support!
Last modified 7mo ago