Upgrade from 3.x (Steam Deck)
Upgrade to the latest version of OMO CEP Lite.
- Make sure your Steam Deck is in Desktop Mode.
- If OMORI is running on your Steam Deck, close it before continuing.
- In another Dolphin Explorer window, unzip your OMO CEP Lite download and locate the www folder inside.
- Drag and drop the www folder into your OMORI game folder.
Make sure you are dropping into the main OMORI game folder, not the www subfolder!
- When the Folder Already Exists window appears, check Apply to All and select Write Into.
- When the File Already Exists window appears, check Apply to All and select Overwrite.
Once you've finished adding the new files, you're ready to play!