Installing OMO CEP
Install OneLoader and a collection of enhancement mods.
We are going to install OMO CEP directly into the game folder. This is also where you will find your OneLoader log for troubleshooting, so keep this location in mind!
- Staying in the Local Files tab of OMORI's Properties window, click Browse... to open your OMORI game folder in your file explorer.
- Unzip your OMO CEP download and locate the www folder inside.
- Drag and drop the www folder into your OMORI folder window. This will merge OMO CEP's www folder and the www folder that's already part of OMORI.
- If you are asked to overwrite any files, select Yes to All.
- To play OMORI with mods, just launch the game from Steam like you normally would. OneLoader will automatically start up and inject mods into the game.
- Once the game starts up, you'll be asked if you'd like OneLoader to automatically update itself. Use your mouse to select Enable or Disable to your preference.