Installing OMO CEP Lite
Install OMO CEP Lite to your Steam Deck.
We are going to install OMO CEP directly into the game folder. This is also where you will find your OneLoader log for troubleshooting, so keep this location in mind!
- Staying in the Local Files tab of OMORI's Properties window, click Browse... to open your OMORI game folder in the Dolphin file explorer.
- Unzip your OMO CEP download and locate the www folder inside.
- Drag and drop the www folder into your OMORI folder window. This will merge OMO CEP Lite's www folder and the www folder that's already part of OMORI.
Make sure you are dropping into the main OMORI game folder, not the www subfolder!
- When you are prompted to overwrite a folder, check Apply to All and click Write Into.
- When you are prompted to overwrite a file, check Apply to All and click Overwrite.
- Return to Game Mode in SteamOS.
- To play OMORI with mods, just launch the game from Steam like you normally would. You'll know everything is working when you see the OMO CEP Lite logo on startup.
Congratulations! You've finished installing OMO CEP Lite and are ready to play!